The estate is located in “Reras” area in Aphidnes (Kiourka) community in Attica County. It has two facades on Rera’s street (number 8) and on a no-name street. The geometrical data of the building are:
1. Estate size : 15.500,00 m2
2. Reras street boundary : 78,01 m
3. No-name street boundary : 70,38 m
4. West side boundary : 201,09 m
5. East side boundary : 231,27 m It is easily accessible from all Attica areas through various streets, with more recognisable access, the Kapandriti interchange at the 28th kilometre of the Athens-Lamia national road. The distance from the Kapandriti interchange to the estate is approximately 2,00 km. Essential asset of the estate is the legally existing water borehole supplying 8 m3/hour. The estate, after the relative interventions has been flat having only a small slope (less than 1,00%) for rainwater draining. 160 from the overall 600 trees have been planted (platanus, cupressi, cedri, cedri Libani, ilexes, acacias, catalpas, hippocastani, acers, lindens, willows, olives trees, amber trees, Liriodendrons, magnolias, mulberry trees, etc, a small grape yard, almond trees, walnut trees, lilac trees, fruit bearing trees that are thriving in the area such as apricot trees, cherry trees, loquat trees, pear trees. orange trees, lemon trees). On the fencing (east side, west side and no-name street boundary, laurel trees have been planted.