The villa is the perfect match for those looking to blend nature and relaxation with the pleasures of a world known cosmopolitan holiday destination.
Ftelia beach is renown for being one of the longest sandy beaches on the island and particularly popular with kitesurfers and windsurfers and generally more sporty and relaxed visitors. It is within this setting that this villa finds space, just a few steps above the beach with a view across the bay over the Aegean waves.
The villa and the outdoor spaces were developed to blend with the environment on two interconnected levels, with a terrace that stretches out to the front of the property. The free-shape, infinity pool is placed at the very front of the terrace with an optical illusion of almost blending into the sea below. The outdoor areas are shaded by an ample pergola on the upper level of the terrace; cast iron furnishing and a lovely wooden dining table allow for relaxation at any time of the day.
A defined maritime theme is nicely combined with a tasteful decor indoors all without compromising on some of the more typical elements of Cycladic architecture such as the cimentogonia used in the flooring and bathrooms or the dominance of white surfaces. The five bedrooms are split between the two levels, with the upper level also hosting the living room, dining room and kitchen – all with direct access to the terrace.
This villa is a great choice for guests looking for a property within true walking distance from a beach, complemented by fresh interior decoration and all modern amenities. Not to mention being the perfect getaway for guests who love kitesurfing and windsurfing. It can’t get better than this special villa.
- 1xMaster bedroom with ensuite bathroom facing the sea and leading to the main house patio (TV)
- 2xMaster bedrooms with ensuite bathroom facing the sea leading to a patio on a different level than the main house (TV)
- 1xDouble bedroom with ensuite bathroom facing south
- 1xDouble bedroom with ensuite bathrooms facing into an internal patio
- 1xbedroom with a bunk bed (two single beds)
- One family bathroom also used as guest bathroom
- One large space (85 sq metres) comprising the entrance hall, living room, dining room and kitchen separated by internal arches (all facing the sea)
- Large shaded patio (100 sq metres) with dining table, lounge, built-in BBQ and music speakers